When hiring employees to join your business, make drug testing a part of the hiring process. Many Chicago area companies understand the importance of maintaining a drug-free workplace and go the extra mile to ensure that drug testing is a part of the way they do things. Your company can thrive when this service is one that is used when hiring employees.
Creating a mandatory probationary period for 30 60, or 90 days is a great way to get to know the employee better to ensure they’re a good match for your company. During this time, random drug testing is a part of the way that most employers do things. The test can be given at any time and usually is given without any notice to the employee ahead of time.
When you choose to drug test employees during this probationary period of time, the benefits are pretty incredible and available to benefit your business on a short-term and a long-term basis for both the business and other employees on the team. Those benefits include:
· Keep your employees safer. People that use drugs can be very unpredictable and everyone’s safety is on the line. That worry is gone when you drug test.
· You will reduce expense of bringing new employees on board when drug testing is set up.
· Reduce employee turnover rates.
· Save money and save time.
· It doesn’t cost a lot of money to drug test employees. It actually saves more money than it costs.
These benefits are among the many that you can expect when probationary drug testing chicago is a part of your hiring process. Don’t you agree that it pays tremendously to use this service at your business? You will join a large group of other employers that enjoy these perks, so why wait any longer?